Who I remember having met (intentionally unordered)...

Randomguy

Bikeman, Ralph, Phoenix, Tude, Couch, Juciluci, SQ, FRsS, Airehead, Mr Aire, Kirby, FY, Johnny Pebs, Reverend Maynard, Rick5234, Cyborg Todd, Fisher 29, Krazy, Torque Monster, that weird jewish guy I can't remember  Flippers for Feet? (he sang and broke equipment he was so strong), AZ_cyclist, Buff Jim, King Termite, TER, I can't remember TER's husband's name, but he was on the forum  Road Warrior (triathlon dude, fur suit), Random Quiet, Tony Bag of Donuts, Jerry in St. Louis, Roadfrog, Road Sue, Wilbur, Lone Wolf, Petite, Mrs. Grace, the other guy from AZ that was on for a while and I forgot his name (I met him in Seattle with Mrs. Grace), Smudge, Roaddog, Old #7.

That is only 38, I know I missed a bunch.

• Heart 3

6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Lone Wolf, Fisher 29 (RIP) :(  , B-Krazy, Random Guy, Race Bannon (isn't this pissedofflaxdude?), Tude, Couch, Mr. Silly, Charlie Burgh, Roadog, Rick5234, Hillary, Digital photog, Roadog

Pissedofflaxdude, Cyborg Todd, and Race Bannon are all parts of the trinity.

6 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Holy cow!  You win the mayor by a landslide!  You even beat pHoEnIx!  Road Warrior was TER's husband (or No Socks was the previous one).

I STILL want to know who 4paws was! 

bconneraz was the AZ guy.

Wasn't Kirby at the FYI meetup? - NM!

Different AZ guy.  He bought a pair of wheels from me and I still forgot his name!  I wonder if it was FxdGrMind or somesuch.  Thanks for filling in blanks!

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Pissedofflaxdude, Cyborg Todd, and Race Bannon are all parts of the trinity.

Different AZ guy.  He bought a pair of wheels from me and I still forgot his name!  I wonder if it was FxdGrMind or somesuch.  Thanks for filling in blanks!

Oh yeah, the airplane guy!  That was a long time ago!

Let's see if I can remember...

Phoenix, bconneraz, sandlizrd, AZ_cyclist, dchiefransom, ajax13, chaloney, Chimay, bigchickspinning, Mr.Beanz, Zealot, Petitepedal, roadsue, Airhead, Old#7, Parr8hed, bosoxyacht, SemperPhi, Stuck (RIP), AZPerterB, Digital_photog, Drewsnuts

I feel like I'm forgetting a few.

Lots and Lots...I am not sure I can remember all of them: Triker, Randomquiet, Monkey, Lightspeed? (I can't remember if that was his name or his bike :whistle:) Ajax, Ugly Bob, ChiefDefransom, Phoenix, Druesnut, Gramma, Krazy, Mad City, SarahV (can't remember her forum name) Team Scooter & Mrs Scooter, GroupW & Mrs GroupW, NickMN, Tude, Couch, BufJim (and BufCarla) The Aireheads, SuzieQ, Digitalphotog & Mrs, LongJohn & Mrs, Brent? From WI...cant remember his forum name, Zealot & MrsZ, WickieT & Eric_Lynn. Kirby, King Terminte & Mrs, Dotman, and RG ...I may remember more...but I think that is it...31 :dontknow:  If I missed you..please remind me!! Damn it Honey Badger..met him when he was Line Wolf.....

The only forum member I ever met was GroupW and I was still so concussed it was kinda hard to focus when we briefly met. I wanted to ride with him too but was in no shape to drive let alone ride. 

Surprisingly I've never run into Beanz even though he rides near me every week.  Just last week I saw his buddies Ron & Dixie. I'm sure weve passed  at least once over the years.

8 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Lots and Lots...I am not sure I can remember all of them: Triker, Randomquiet, Monkey, Lightspeed? (I can't remember if that was his name or his bike :whistle:) Ajax, Ugly Bob, ChiefDefransom, Phoenix, Druesnut, Gramma, Krazy, Mad City, SarahV (can't remember her forum name) Team Scooter & Mrs Scooter, GroupW & Mrs GroupW, NickMN, Tude, Couch, BufJim (and BufCarla) The Aireheads, SuzieQ, Digitalphotog & Mrs, LongJohn & Mrs, Brent? From WI...cant remember his forum name, Zealot & MrsZ, WickieT & Eric_Lynn. Kirby, King Terminte & Mrs, Dotman, and RG ...I may remember more...but I think that is it...31 :dontknow:  If I missed you..please remind me!! Damn it Honey Badger..met him when he was Line Wolf.....

Brent from Wisconsin was Badger. I met him too in 2009. 

• Heart 1

Shit, I had them all saved on my phone and I just checked notes.  Gone (guess when I crashed my last phone).

this sucks.  I had a bunch in there.  I am sure I will forget one or six.

Digital Photog

Elmnop

Old #7

Airheads

Uglybob

Roadsue

Mad City
Pebs and FY

Indyrider

Shotgun

Hacker

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

That IS odd!  I allus figured you guys must know each other IRL.

We PM'd a lot and he gave me some good route info.  I was going to be up by GMR for work on a morning he was riding it so we planned to meet at the parking lot but he finished early and had left.  So yeah never met the dude but I've ridden by nearly everyone he features in his videos...

I met and share several beers and stories with Art Donovan.

He wasn't on a bicycle site but he was on Letterman a lot and he is an NFL Hall of Famer who played for Baltimore.

Ray Lewis is also soon-to-be a NFL Hall of Famer who played for Baltimore.

Ray Lewis restored his injured legs by extensive cycling.

This site is, at least tangentially, related to cycling.

So Art is related to Ray who is related to cycling which is related to here.

Art said, "One Sunday, we played the Giants in Yankee Stadium and they had had a circus there the day before. They didn't do a good job of cleaning up the elephant dung. So every time the Giants O-line set, we defensive linemen would pick up handfuls of dung and fling it at them. I think they set a record for penalties for moving before the ball was snapped."

Art was funny - especially after he had swallowed about a dozen 16-oz Schlitz (his favorite) beers. He was more graphic with his stories than he was on Letterman.

• Heart 2

I had the pleasure to ride with CharlieBurgh and I had coffee with Couch and MomCouch.  I also got to meet DadCouch.  Inge was in the hotel room so I missed that opportunity for a introduction.

EDIT:  And I met Digital this past June.  He came up to Kalamazoo to ride in our Chain Gang Memorial Ride.  I only got to spend a few minutes with him before the ride.