DC whoops Wisconsin in drinkin'

Ltdskilz

Sometimes I think that it's pretty sad that every thing around here revolves around drinking. I have been to weddings in a church where you have a drink in hand while the ceremony is going on. 

"The District also topped the list for the highest percentage of binge drinkers — men who have had five or more drinks, four or more for women, on at least one occasion in the past month — at 25.5 percent"

Here that would be a normal Tuesday after work 

I don't have a problem tipping a beer every now and then after work but I know people who stop a average of 5 or 6 times a week. 

When I went to Gatlinburg we floated down a river on a tube.  They were very anti alcohol.  "Can't drink on river, don't bring beer, MUST BE SOBER, if you drink it will end in certain death".  That kind of thing.

When I went down a river in Wisconsin they were like "You need 4 tubes for your family plus one for your cooler.  We sell beer here if you didn't bring enough.  There are two spots on the river to stop if you run out."  

• Heart 2

13 hours ago, BR46 said:

"The District also topped the list for the highest percentage of binge drinkers — men who have had five or more drinks, four or more for women, on at least one occasion in the past month — at 25.5 percent"

The Wisconsiners misread the question (prolly because they were drunk) but they actually reported how many time per month they drank fewer than 4-5 drinks on one occasion.

• Heart 3