Stupid falling shit is stupid

jsharr

Stupid ass stupid falling shit, be it snow, or beheaded Santa corpse heads or trees just effing suck for those of us with ADHD.  It is like an endless parade of shiny squirrels.  I hope that whoever came up with this shitty idea gets the worlds worst case of PRI.

discus.

• Heart 1

I wish it would all just stop, I find it annoying.  I have plenty of external stimuli that I don't want extra crossing into my attention that need focus, I don't want lights and trees and snow and used condoms just annoying the piss out of me.  I don't want to be a grinch or anything, but yeah, it grates.

Just now, Randomguy said:

I wish it would all just stop, I find it annoying.  I have plenty of external stimuli that I don't want extra crossing into my attention that need focus, I don't want lights and trees and snow and used condoms just annoying the piss out of me.  I don't want to be a grinch or anything, but yeah, it grates.

I don't mind the used condoms.  I sort of miss them.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

• Heart 1