Where did everybody skitter off to?

Randomguy

Aire, I just wanted to point something out. Remember when you chose those local azzhats to put down that slightly above average tile floor in your kitchen over Cheese?   

See the 90 angle behind Ryan in your pic? Cheese would have hit that perfectly even on a diagonal with the grout line.  :slow-dance-smiley:

Respectfully,

Cheese

It's been a long day. I'm going to try to get to bed early and be at the gym by 5, we are losing power between 9am and 2pm. I don't imagine they will try to keep the gym open without power. Cash register won't work, water, lights, pool filters, and heat. The power company has been milking this project all year. I think they have been waiting for a day that is not supposed to get above freezing to cut the power. I don't know why it has to be off five hours? 

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I'm at home now.  My training session was a complete failure.  The dirt was too soft.  After a couple of repeats, I said screw it and went to ride home.  On the way home I was chased by a pit bull.  

This day is not one of my best.  :(

The pit bull lost, remember that.

• Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

The pit bull lost, remember that.

It was scary. I love dogs, but this one was not my friend.  Luckily, i am a faster rider than it was a runner. As he started to chase, I was thinking it was going to catch me.  I had a heavy bike loaded with stuff, and 3" tires.  It aint a sleek speed machine.

4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

It was scary. I love dogs, but this one was not my friend.  Luckily, i am a faster rider than it was a runner. As he started to chase, I was thinking it was going to catch me.  I had a heavy bike loaded with stuff, and 3" tires.  It aint a sleek speed machine.

Pit bulls don’t like halt. They remember who carries it too. :whistle:

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

You are in better shape than that dog. Ha!!

I would have been his lunch.