Fucking Recliners

Chris...

8 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Someone’s in the holiday spirit?

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

.55 TOO LOW!!!

I think Da Meter got this one right.  The score always goes up when someone gets hurt.  And as for Jsharr's ignorant comment, the parody has a nice use of the original thread title but none of the original post text.  It's hard to get to 10 without good use of both.

39 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I think Da Meter got this one right.  The score always goes up when someone gets hurt.  And as for Jsharr's ignorant comment, the parody has a nice use of the original thread title but none of the original post text.  It's hard to get to 10 without good use of both.

Well, when the parody is so much better than the original, it can't be under 10.0.  Fix it.  Now.

Please.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

You aren't the boss of me!

You may want to go back and read the small print in your contract.  Page 328, article ZZX in Chapter 745 to be exact.   In mine, it unclearly states in very convoluted legalese that Goat Geddah is indeed the boss of not only you, but me and everyone but Dunning Kruger or any other name found in his name history.

Just now, jsharr said:

You may want to go back and read the small print in your contract.  Page 328, article ZZX in Chapter 745 to be exact.   In mine, it unclearly states in very convoluted legalese that Goat Geddah is indeed the boss of not only you, but me and everyone but Dunning Kruger or any other name found in his name history.

Hahahaha you signed to old contract.  Sucker.

Just now, jsharr said:

I'm impressed with your attention to detail.  Company man, I can tell..