Snowmeggedon!

2Far

The weather peeps changed the forecast overnight from flurries to 2-4 inches on Saturday. It will be a long day at the LBS. 

i have a good supply of stouts and porters and a six of Mad Elf. I also have thank you notes in the top desk drawer.

i was thinking of making pizza but think I'll make beef enchiladas instead. I have ground beef in the freezer and cheeses (cheddar and pepper jack) in the fridge. I will need corn tortillas though, I'll get some on the way home. 

I might swap the taars on the AWOL from the 35mm back to the 48s so I can ride in the white stuff.

• Heart 2

I'm ready.  The Ice cream sandwiches are in the freezer.  The Pizza is in the oven.  The snow blower is by the sun porch door.  The trash was all put out.  The mail is in.  The cats are fed. The litter boxes are changed.  The flashlights have good batteries.  The cars are parked out of the way of the plowmans area.  The deer are fed.  I made a grocery store run today so there's lots of food. My snow boots and shoveling clothes are found and ready. The phones are charged. My warm slippers are on.

The snow will begin sometime tomorrow.

:humping:

• Heart 3

29 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I'm ready.  The Ice cream sandwiches are in the freezer.  The Pizza is in the oven.  The snow blower is by the sun porch door.  The trash was all put out.  The mail is in.  The cats are fed. The litter boxes are changed.  The flashlights have good batteries.  The cars are parked out of the way of the plowmans area.  The deer are fed.  I made a grocery store run today so there's lots of food. My snow boots and shoveling clothes are found and ready. The phones are charged. My warm slippers are on.

Dang! You ARE ready!  Good preparation! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Do you have thank you notes?!!!!!!!  :runcirclsmiley:

14 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

It's tomorrow.  The snow has just started and amounts to little so far.  Womaxx decided that it was time to begin her preparations and sent me to the grocery store for enough butter to support a weekend of baking.  I'm home now and hear mutterings from the kitchen about not having enough milk.

;)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

The one dude in the Escape not get the memo about "Must drive full size truck?"

And I like everybody parked correctly. Park....Space....Park....Space

This is either in the very rear parking lot or you have some well educated parkers. I would be proud to park in your lot

I'll give a pass to the 2 trucks side by side as they were almost certainly talking to each other before going in

• Heart 1