Does Smudge have a dogsled?

Digital_photog

4 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

If she does I'm going to visit her.

No. No dogsled. We have three cats; that's enough.

2 hours ago, Old#7 said:

I thought one was required to apply for UP residency. That or a snowmobile, i get those mixed up. 

I have had a couple snowmobiles throughout the years, but now I just have the fat bike.   I have a new pair of snowshoes if that counts!  ??

40 minutes ago, smudge said:

No. No dogsled. We have three cats; that's enough.

I have had a couple snowmobiles throughout the years, but now I just have the fat bike.   I have a new pair of snowshoes if that counts!  ??

I already have 3 pair of snowshoes.  In fact 2 pair and my Algonquin toboggan are outside the tent.  I'm optimistic that the weatherman didn't lie and we will get the 5 inches of snow this weekend.  I was afraid I would be stranded and couldn't walk the half mile back to the house without them..... at least hoping that would happen.  :)

20171208_162703.jpg.0ed49a08c5e3a30e5df8c1ca7bf3a30f.jpg

These Huron and Bearpaws are much nicer than the modern MSR shoes.  The only place I would rather use the MSR are on steep hills and we don't have many of those.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

I am 93.7 percent sure that I think this may be Smudge.  Cannot tell due to the hat covering what may be cute hair

finland GIF

Yuppers!! That's me!  

(I've seen that video, and i totally envy that woman. I would love for one of our cats to hang out with me on some of my adventures!)

• Awesome 2

13 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

I already have 3 pair of snowshoes.  In fact 2 pair and my Algonquin toboggan are outside the tent.  I'm optimistic that the weatherman didn't lie and we will get the 5 inches of snow this weekend.  I was afraid I would be stranded and couldn't walk the half mile back to the house without them..... at least hoping that would happen.  :)

20171208_162703.jpg.0ed49a08c5e3a30e5df8c1ca7bf3a30f.jpg

These Huron and Bearpaws are much nicer than the modern MSR shoes.  The only place I would rather use the MSR are on steep hills and we don't have many of those.

I like the footprint of the shorter one. Would be good for fluffier snow, I would think.