I am in the decrepit sad drunk bingo club for the socially awkward

Randomguy

11 minutes ago, Dickbag said:

Chunky horizontal sweater chick is smoking a cigarette outside. Her chunkier friend comes back first.  

“Talk Dirty to Me” is playing now. Chunkier friend is singing it out loud. 

Get them to play something you can sing to. Like this:

My bad, not the Strokes, it is “Take Me Out” by Frank Ferdinand.   Good bar song. 

The music is clearly for the bartender, who misheard me and presented me with a Miller Lite, which is truly an awful beer.  I am drinking it anyway. <shrug>  This will help me appreciate good beer next time I get one. 

Grizzled confused looking woman about 60 years old stumbles in, horribly dressed for the weather in only a hoodie.  Starts talking to me, asking if this is a sports bar.   She has kept the hood of the hoodie up.

“Don’t Come Around Here No More” comes on. Great advice. Fucking Tom Petty, always liked that guy. 

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Grizzled confused looking woman about 60 years old stumbles in, horribly dressed for the weather in only a hoodie.  Starts talking to me, asking if this is a sports bar.   

“Don’t Come Around Here No More” comes on. Great advice. Fucking Tom Petty, always liked that guy. 

Sounds like an omen.

Have you visited any of the tap rooms? Twin Cities has plenty. I love the beer at Fulton.

Any interest in history? Let me know and I'll see if I can you get you a pass into to the History Center.

On 12/8/2017 at 7:53 PM, Randomguy said:

Chunky horizontal sweater chick is smoking a cigarette outside. Her chunkier friend comes back first.  

“Talk Dirty to Me” is playing now. Chunkier friend is singing it out loud. 

Still amazed you didn't decide to become the meat in that sandwich. ;)

On 12/8/2017 at 6:37 PM, Old#7 said:

jesus, you're practically in WI, what can't you get away with?

On 12/8/2017 at 6:39 PM, Randomguy said:

This is true.  These people would dry hump roadkill. 

It has happened 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/03/21/wisconsin-man-sentenced-to-probation-for-having-sex-with-dead-deer.html