Eeentelesting. Veeellly Eentelesting (Beer of the weekend thread)

LoneWolf

Whoa.  This is one interesting one out of a very interesting and creative Grand Haven MI brewer.

You should definitely drink some Hazel's Nuts :D. I don't think it's on the cheap side, but this is some pretty special !#$@. Pronounced hazelnut, notes of cocoa and a hint of coffee. It tastes -like luxury. Fererra Rocher doesn't have anything on this, though an upscale version of those in a stout is the closest I can think of. If you like stouts, hazelnuts, or beer, drink this.

yMzOSFG.jpg

2 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

i'll see if the locals carry it. I doubt it but i will try.

If you can't get that, get some Founder's CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) before you can't. I've already got three bottles. It's available in 46 states, while it lasts (released last weekend).  Founder's Breakfast Stout -aged a year in maple syrup barrels, and it's only brewed ever several years..  I have had four on tap glasses in the past week; I have been spoiled.

founders-canadian-breakfast-stout.jpg

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Dickbag said:

Dudes with beards freak me out, that label puts me off too much to drink it.  I would think the brewers were dipping their nutsacks in the mash or somesuch. 

Brewers are like that, you know. 

More for me. You're missing out. This stuff is !#$ing good.