Pictures from the airport.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

IMG_20171209_151140335.jpg

As you probably noticed, the 12:45 flight was delayed until 5:15.

Which is only about 15 minutes before the next  flight to Rochester is 'supposed' to take off.  Forgive me, but I highly doubt that United - being United - is going to send two planes to Rochester within 15 minutes of each other.

I'm sorry to say I've also seen it happen where a flight delayed that long is simply cancelled at the last minute, like 5:44.

Perhaps the 5:30 flight to Syracuse might be worth looking at, if you manage a way to get from Syracuse to Rochester.

4 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

IMG_20171209_151140335.jpg

As you probably noticed, the 12:45 flight was delayed until 5:15.

Which is only about 15 minutes before the next  flight to Rochester is 'supposed' to take off.  Forgive me, but I highly doubt that United - being United - is going to send two planes to Rochester within 15 minutes of each other.

I'm sorry to say I've also seen it happen where a flight delayed that long is simply cancelled at the last minute, like 5:44.

Perhaps the 5:30 flight to Syracuse might be worth looking at, if you manage a way to get from Syracuse to Rochester.

They wouldn't let people in the Syracuse fight.

If they cancel our flight, I think the crowd might riot.  I haven't seen this many angry people since the national election.

DK

1 minute ago, Dunning Kruger said:

They wouldn't let people in the Syracuse fight.

If they cancel our flight, I think the crowd might riot.  I haven't seen this many angry people since the national election.

DK

DK, I don't blame you one bit. I would be pissed off and rioting to if somebody tried to make me go to Rochester

• Heart 1