Just so you know, I am cleaning oot my email today

Ralphie

It has become like Kirby's closet. :D

Everytime I opened it, a deluge of crap! 

So I think unsubscribing from junk emails might be ok for legitimate sites only.  Unless they are imitations of emails from illegitimate sites.  :blink::angry::(

My last Road Bike Rider newsletter was November 2013.  It seems like newsletters usually stop if you stop reading them, but not always.  I have been getting emails aboot some stupid 2001 Ford Ranger truck for ages now!  I suspect @Thaddeus Kosciuszko. :D

• Heart 1

I get to zero at work once in a while, but it sneaus email heavily every single day. :(

2000 unread in the Inbox at home.  Comcast does a horribibble job of filtering out crap and a great job of attracting it!

I am too afeared of Google to try gmail.  Of course all of the tech companies are probably equally eville.

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Yesterday, I was looking for an email that I wanted to see that was sent to me in early November.  Unfortunately, I recently went into a house cleaning frenzy and deleted all mail prior to mid November.  I won't do that again...   :(

I moved mine to "Limbo" a few months ago and it did cause trouble because this frikkin email was so slow at one point that it was a disaster to try to find anything.  It seems to have gotten better lately, thank goodness!

31 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I am too afeared of Google to try gmail.  Of course all of the tech companies are probably equally eville.

I think that the smaller, more struggly ones are more eville, gmail still is much simplified and non-annoying when compared to the garish yahoo or hotmail, those two are really whores of epic proportions, but are nothing compared to the smaller companies.  Gmail is still evil, though, but better kinds of evil that actually simplify things for you rather than complexify things for you.