Crazy ice on the creek

dinneR

2 hours ago, smudge said:

Is that an established trail, or just an area you like to ride? Either way, looks great!

Established trails for hiking and mt biking. In the winter they can be in great shape if enough people are riding. A couple of the trails are groomed and open to skiing and one allows snow machines. They are close to my apt so I can ride to the trailhead. There is a trail entrance just two blocks from my place, but it just closed for the season. 

3 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Riding in the winter is hard!

34D06D31-D76D-495F-863F-8576C1C95F1C.thumb.jpeg.9fa6773bdd7ffef33a1964fca63b9ddb.jpeg

Nice set-up. But ya, that's hard. It's hard to get the motivation to "ride" like that. Even harder to make myself stay on for more than 15 minutes.  :( 

I can tell I'm not used to being locked into a trainer. I have rollers. I was thinking that desk looks dangerous with the pointy corners so close to the fall-off zone!  (blushy)

3 hours ago, smudge said:

Nice set-up. But ya, that's hard. It's hard to get the motivation to "ride" like that. Even harder to make myself stay on for more than 15 minutes.  :( 

I can tell I'm not used to being locked into a trainer. I have rollers. I was thinking that desk looks dangerous with the pointy corners so close to the fall-off zone!  (blushy)

Ha!  No danger of falling into that desk. That’s were I keep water, phone, remotes, etc.