Mr. Beanz

Airehead

If anyone "sees" or writes or talks o Mr. Beanz, please invite him to drop in and tell the tamale making story for the holidays.  It is a tradition that I am going to miss.  I love to hear about Gina and his mom and everyone working on them and how many dozen they eat. @Mr. Beanz

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I'm friends with him on another site. I'll relay the message. I had thought he was banned until I heard otherwise about a week ago.

I don't think he was banned.  I think he left because of a past member's poor behaviour.

Anyway, Beanz is cool.  And Mexican, in case you didn't know.

DK

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

I don't think he was banned.  I think he left because of a past member's poor behaviour.

DK

And one day I am going to make tamales just like him-- well when I learn how and stuff.

2 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

DK

I remember the deal with someone getting pizzed because he posted his grandkids pictures, then he got pizzed because other people post grandkid pics all the time (guilty) and they never complained.

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I remember the deal with someone getting pizzed because he posted his grandkids pictures, then he got pizzed because other people post grandkid pics all the time (guilty) and they never complained.

I don't think anyone complained but Beanz felt singled out about comments directed to him that it was a bad idea to post images of his gkids when others also posted pictures of their kids/gkids and no such warnings were made by this person.

I was actually a little surprised he pulled the rip cord so quickly.  His reaction seemed a little over the top but i wasnt the one recieving criticism so who am I to judge.

• Awesome 1