Please Allow "Funky Stuff" In Thread Titles

Razors Edge

7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I do not believe there is a limit to what can be posted; however, since it's a simple text field, most items won't work.  Some, very few, "funky" things can be pasted.

I thought you were an all-powerful WEB LORD. This answer casts some doubt on that belief.

Tom

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Don't you love it when new neighbors demand change?

I think he was trying too sort it out and give me an early surprise Christmas present, BUT, he fucked it up and now folks are going ape shit in the Cafe. Of course, he can't admit he was doing the noob a favor, so he has to do some song & dance as he tries to revert back to the old "normal".

No good deed...

Tom

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I think he was trying too sort it out and give me an early surprise Christmas present, BUT, he fucked it up and now folks are going ape shit in the Cafe. Of course, he can't admit he was doing the noob a favor, so he has to do some song & dance as he tries to revert back to the old "normal".

No good deed...

Tom

You're on to me.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, pedalphile said:

tbf he's not demanding change, but he thinks it would be neat. Personally, I think Thom should be over thinking a thing would be neat.

Exactly! But someone always argues against gentrification. I can't help it that I have an innate ability to come up with good ideas.

Tom

On 12/14/2017 at 9:13 AM, Razors Edge said:

Exactly! But someone always argues against gentrification. I can't help it that I have an innate ability to come up with good ideas.

Tom

Sorry.  I can't help but be reminded that you came here from a failed forum and immediately began trying to change this successful one.  It is not a good beginning.

16 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Apparently he FORGOT aboot the HOA agreement he agreed to when he joined here!

Probably past due on the dues also!

I'm planning to make them put a lien on my place! Then, drain this joint via a prolonged legal battle.  HOA's are for idiots who don't own a gun(s), and can't settle a dispute on their own.

Tom