I think the culture over here is far different from the other forum.

Randomguy

I think I lasted 2 weeks there before being banned for saying the mod had her panties stuck up her butt.

I wonder if Square will ban me if I tell him the same thing?

It would depend on the situation - was I wearing panties?  If yes, were they in a bunch?  If they were I suppose I'd thank you for pointing it out.

Would at least thought a slap on the wrist to start.  I posted a pic that was mild by LF standards and it was zapped, so I asked why and the result was the panties comment.  :P

hell then, fuck her if she can't take a joke

IS the culture different here because there is less history?

Possibly.  Plus there is no corporation running us, no agenda, no ads.  This site is run by you.  I don't plan to make a lot of software changes over the next few months as the current vendor is working on a very nice and very significant change.  Any modifications I make now will break with the upgrade.

And as for the upgrade itself.  I will install it as a test site first and let you decide if we upgrade or not.  It will not be thrust upon you.

I do still plan to change everyones username to Square Wheels though, I think that will be a big improvement.

• Heart 1

Possibly.  Plus there is no corporation running us, no agenda, no ads.  This site is run by you.  I don't plan to make a lot of software changes over the next few months as the current vendor is working on a very nice and very significant change.  Any modifications I make now will break with the upgrade.

And as for the upgrade itself.  I will install it as a test site first and let you decide if we upgrade or not.  It will not be thrust upon you.

I do still plan to change everyones username to Square Wheels though, I think that will be a big improvement.

I think some of the ultra seriousness stayed with the other forum.  There is less snark here and more good-natured ribbing, maybe because there isn't oppressive moderation and unwanted upgrades.  Plus, new places all have different feel, and that new forum smell is still so nice!

I think some of the ultra seriousness stayed with the other forum.  There is less snark here and more good-natured ribbing, maybe because there isn't oppressive moderation and unwanted upgrades.  Plus, new places all have different feel, and that new forum smell is still so nice!

Indeed!

It all when downhill when he bought the Aztek.  Now I see those POS cars EVERYWHERE!

Actually, that was one of his better efforts on the forum.  He trolled, but in a fun way.  I remember the Geo question.  Pure Hillary Gold.

Seriously, he was the best man.  Hopefully he can drag up his Baby Jesus statue troll from a couple of years ago.  I wet my pants reading it.

Couch

I think he was the porcupine character. He definitely won't come. We didn't get along. Although he too is very welcome.

It seems like you didn't get along with a lot of people, probably why I like you.
  • Heart 2

Actually, that was one of his better efforts on the forum.  He trolled, but in a fun way.  I remember the Geo question.  Pure Hillary Gold.

Seriously, he was the best man.  Hopefully he can drag up his Baby Jesus statue troll from a couple of years ago.  I wet my pants reading it.

Couch

I bought a freaking Aztek to troll all of you. 

(Still haven't been reimbursed by the insurance company. I got letter today stating we are going to arbitration... in other words, I am screwed.)