My legs are tired

Dirtyhip

Just now, smudge said:

Did you make a report somewhere? On here, FB...? I need the story with pics!

I went for a mtb ride on New Years Day.  I had not ridden mtb or singlle track since.... 2005.  I managed to go down twice.  I posted a pic of my legs with the trail rash in instagram.  That is where longjohn saw it

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

I went for a mtb ride on New Years Day.  I had not ridden mtb or singlle track since.... 2005.  I managed to go down twice.  I posted a pic of my legs with the trail rash in instagram.  That is where longjohn saw it

I still need the story.....

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, smudge said:

I still need the story.....

ok, well, I was about 10 miles into a trail ride with 2 friends at Browns Ranch in north Scottsdale.  not too much that is really technical, but some tight turns.  I saw something in the trail and went to the left to avoid it.  I hit some soft sand, and maybe something else, and went down kind of hard. One of the guys (I was riding his old bike, an SWorks) had some hex wrenches and we straightend the bars.  I could walk around ok (which was good ), and we started again. a few hundred yards later I was going downhill and around a curve, but not quite sharp enough.  the front wheel slipped, and down I went again. that time I got plenty of trail rash.  The bike was not harmed in the 2nd one.  I did manage to finish the ride with no other falls.

I am working on a video.  I had my GoPro on , but not for either of the crashes.

• Confused 1