Run, Forrest, Run!

Razors Edge

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Someone inform this idiot that BuffJim is the forum weather badass.  @Kzoo,  I appoint you the messenger. 

Got it.  Consider it done..... after I find an afternoon snack, get a short nap in and wash my hair.  I'm all over this.

• Awesome 1

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

How's your sister doing in Erie, @Razors Edge? Over 100" of snow in December is impressive.

Haha. I get random text messages showing various stuff completely covered in snow.  Cars, trucks, roads, houses, whatever.  Pretty funny from my perspective. If Erie was on the side of a mountain, that would be awesome (skiing!), but it is not and I can't think it is a winter wonderland.

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Haha. I get random text messages showing various stuff completely covered in snow.  Cars, trucks, roads, houses, whatever.  Pretty funny from my perspective. If Erie was on the side of a mountain, that would be awesome (skiing!), but it is not and I can't think it is a winter wonderland.

Tom

I'll be driving through Erie on Sunday. Curious to see how it looks there. I'm headed to Indianapolis Monday, and there is storm coming there, but not sure if it will be a big deal or not. Could be an ice storm, but not sure how much precip will fall.