Doesn't Anyone Here Have A...

Razors Edge

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

...sister, niece, daughter, aunt, eligible young lady friend/relative that they can set RG up with on a date?

Seriously, can't we crowd source a romance for him?

Tom

I am undateable at the moment, so this effort would be worthless.  Chris has not upped his dowry offer on one of his daughters, too, so there is that to consider.

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

My daughter is 17, RG is 50+.  I have no problem going to jail.

I agree. Let's keep the "hook-ups" to consenting adults.  No need to muddy the waters when there are clearly a lot of single adult ladies out there looking for a gentleman to wine, dine, and shine for them.

Tom

• 2 years later...

I know a gal that is plenty cute, with plenty of crazy to match! Hadn't seen her in years. She sent me a FB friend request a while back. I haven't declined it because she has been leaving me alone. Not sure how she would handle a rejection...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mr. Grumpy said:

My sister has been without a boy friend since she got out of prison.  She just bought a house and has no job.  She could use a sugar-daddy like RG.  Because of her dry spell and her need for a source of cash, she'd probably put out.

I forgot to mention that she'll emotionally abuse RO and since she was an interrogator in the Army, she's good at it

• Envious 1