1/16 mile and such

Longjohn

I got my workout in...but I had to come home first...I forgot to grab my gym bag this morning :whistle: pretty much got the whole work out in..it was a bit busy around the area that has the ropes..so I skipped flapping those around...but otherwise it went well...now I need to ice my left elbow...I think it has taken up tennis :wacko:

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

According to the stationary bike, somewhere between 16 and 18 MPH. However I think that the machines exaggerate some based on my perceived effort, watts, and heart rate. I'm guessing about 2 MPH less than indicated.

I've never managed to ride a stationary bike for an hour straight. The ones we use at the gym for the mini-tri we only have to ride four miles, I'm glad that's all it is because it's really boring. They used to have some fancy computerized bikes with routes to choose and they had hills and you had to shift gears, they were not bad but we wore them out. I did a twenty mile hilly ride on them one time. The ride was called Savage Revenge. I was totally dripping with sweat at the end of the ride.