What should I have for dinner tonight

BR46

Once a month Wo46 and friends go out to eat and talk about women stuff. 

I don't know if I want to walk downtown to eat or just make something at home. If I go downtown I don't have any healthy choices. 

I will probably just make something at home. 

If I came over to your house what would we have for dinner tonight? 

13 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Its Thursday so the Mrs works late. One of us will pick up dinner on the way home. After we spin the dinner wheel of course. ;)

https://wheelof.com/lunch/?zip=53121&query=dinner&radius=25

I gave the wheel a spin and it came up with a restaurant that went out of business 6 mounths ago.  I'll spin again 

16 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Nacho's made with left over white chicken chili topped with Velveta Queso Blanco cheese with a can of diced green chilis and some diced pickled jalapenos.  All served over On the Border Nacho chips.

:cheerleader:

Oh, did you say something about healthy?

That sounds fantastic but yes I am trying to stay on the healthy side.

7 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Recipe? 

Basically a beef stew but with portabella's instead of beef.  Onion, carrots, celery, red potato, green beans, a small can of corn & peas and canned tomato and the portabella's. I roasted the mushrooms 1st to give them more flavor before putting them in.  The broth is chicken stock, garlic, 1 packet of splenda to counteract the acidity of the tomato and a couple of dash's of worstecire S&P.  Easy peasy. 

It's going now, probably started too early as it's only 3:30 PM but I seem to be kicking this flu bug and am antsy to do something... 

• Heart 1

I felt really tired after my three hour workout today so I figured I better eat more. I stopped and bought a couple one pound Porterhouse steaks and some fresh broccoli and fresh mushrooms. The steaks were good, WOLJ took half of hers for her lunch tomorrow. I kept tracking snow every time I came back in the house from checking on the steaks. The wind this week has been running east to west and piled snow on my deck all around my grill. Usually the wind is the other way and no snow under the roof.