All bad things must come to an end

Randomguy

24 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Excellent! Lettuce know when you get a place of your own. We want to come visit. Will you be in New Jersey, the Paris of the mid-Atlantic?

NO, not NJ!  I will be in NYC, the Paris of New York.

Of course a visit would be mandatory!  We can go to Grant's tomb and make Cheese jealous, unless he joins us.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Dickpants said:

Of course a visit would be mandatory!  We can go to Grant's tomb and make Cheese jealous, unless he joins us.

Great that means you can still come upstate and ride your bike.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Dickpants said:

A threesome sounds great, I hope AWWC can join us. We can cruise NYC bars and rate the broads on their modest skirts and fashionable blouses. I look forward to the Spring footwear collection, in the spirit of the Birdchef!

• Heart 4

1 hour ago, Goat Geddah said:

Congratulations.  You must be relieved.

Tell me more about it.

I am way the hell relieved.  Doing sales with an electronic component distributor.

Nice office, and I liked everybody I met with.  They seemed like very decent people, straight shooters, which was nice.  The interview lasted three hours, btw, so I figured they liked me lots.  Here is the view from the office:

IMG_7069.JPG

They need to get guys outside to wash the windows.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Dickpants said:

I am way the hell relieved.  Doing sales with an electronic component distributor.

Nice office, and I liked everybody I met with.  They seemed like very decent people, straight shooters, which was nice.  The interview lasted three hours, btw, so I figured they liked me lots.  Here is the view from the office:

IMG_7069.JPG

The need to get guys outside to wash the windows.

Is that even a real job? My brother sells semi conductors, I think it’s a front for drugs

1 hour ago, Dickpants said:

Nice office, and I liked everybody I met with.  They seemed like very decent people, straight shooters, which was nice.  The interview lasted three hours, btw, so I figured they liked me lots.

I glad you're happy.  Must have been a harrowing last x number of months (seems like a lot).  Kick ass!  Make money.  Listen to DH about saving.

• Heart 1