Well that went excedingly well

Indy

9 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

fingers crossed, I really  hope you get this. Getting a job you want is nice.

I haven't had a job I wanted in almost 18 years now.  I've stayed employed, but haven't been doing what I wanted in a long time.  Would be nice to have a job that is more than just a paycheck.

• Heart 3

43 minutes ago, Indy said:

Just had a phone interview, was supposed to be a screening interview with the hiring manager so she could decide who she wants to bring in for an in-person interview with the entire team.  By the end of the call we were discussing when I can come in and she wants to do it quickly.  At the start of call she was talking about getting back to me in a week or so to setup an in-person.  Best part, this is the first interview I've had for a job I actually want.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Everything is crossed here.  ;)

53 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Meh, you got this.  You're good.  In the meantime I know where there is an oven you can fix to take your mind off things.

Have you tried the bigger hammer method yet?  I have a good selection of sledge hammers, sure one of them will do the trick.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Indy said:

Have you tried the bigger hammer method yet?  I have a good selection of sledge hammers, sure one of them will do the trick.

see this is why you should be construction. ALWAYS go for the BFH at the first sign of trouble

you are a natural

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

see this is why you should be construction. ALWAYS go for the BFH at the first sign of trouble

you are a natural

Pretty much a standard practice in engineering too.  When just doing it doesn't work, over do it.  From my experience with German vehicles, they skip the just doing it part and go straight for the over doing it disaster.

• Heart 1