Will you drink alcohol this weekend???

Randomguy

Not a drop.  Although, I did splurge over vacation and had one large cocktail and ginger beer.  I was quite tipsy after that.  The cocktail was this amazing thing with tequila and two upside down mini beers in it. It has spicy salt on the rim.  My friends were laughing at me, cause I was silly after I drank it. 

I probably won't drink for another year or so. 

53 minutes ago, groupw said:

We are going to a winter beer fest tomorrow afternoon so more than likely yes!

Hmm, I was going to join Kzoo and his grandkid to play with playdoh, eat pizza, and watch movies; but I think this sounds way more fun. I'll be there early afternoon!

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

I head out of town for two weeks Sunday morning, so will possibly have wine to go with a nice meal with WofZ tomorrow night.

I misread this and Spit Take Theatre came to mind. 

“I’m sorry your wife passed away but I have to admit I never cared for her”. 

“What do you mean” 

“I just never really liked her”

”Odd. That’s your 2nd helping!”

• Heart 1

I don't drink often, but I bought a bottle of Merlot a couple weeks ago and some Colby-Jack cheese and Summer Sausage, to slice up and eat with it.

But bronchitis has limited me to the Hot Toddy (recipe below) my Dr. prescribed.

But I'm cured now, so maybe Merlot and snacks tonight!

I also am occasionally doing the take on the Hot Toddy my doctor prescribed: Hot Tea (I like Bigelow's Earl Gray Tea, the decaf version in the evenings), Honey, and Rum. I run 20 oz. of water through my 4-cup drip coffee maker (no coffee or filter) and put two teabags in the coffee pot.  I let it steep, put a little rum and honey in a mug, fill the mug, making room to put more honey and rum in what's left in the pot.

I use about 2 shots worth of rum and a couple tablespoons of honey per pot.