Speaking of sexual harassment

Dirtyhip

7 minutes ago, parodybot said:

I hope you honked her boobs to pay her back and asked "Are they the same size?"

She is one goofy gal.  Always cracking jokes and she can be quite crude.  

When we workout on the cardio machines, if I look over at her, she licks her lips at me.  LMAO  It's almost difficult to concentrate with her jokes.  

:)

• Haha 3

Yesterday I got on the treadmill next to the one my wife was on.  There was a lady next to me on the other side and this lady about my age kept asking me stupid questions about the treadmill.  I was being polite but I wasn't sure if she was trying to make small talk or really didn't know how to adjust the incline. I know right...

I finally blew her off and she left a short time later.  After she left my wife tapped me and asked where we were meeting for drinks!?!?!? Awkward...

15 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yesterday I got on the treadmill next to the one my wife was on.  There was a lady next to me on the other side and this lady about my age kept asking me stupid questions about the treadmill.  I was being polite but I wasn't sure if she was trying to make small talk or really didn't know how to adjust the incline. I know right...

I finally blew her off and she left a short time later.  After she left my wife tapped me and asked where we were meeting for drinks!?!?!? Awkward...

Why didn't you just run faster until she couldn't keep up?

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

She is a new Mom.  She has been breast feeding for the last few months.  

During bench press today, she was starting to fail.  I said to her "C'mon, push it, Sugartits."  One of the guys in the gym must have not really had his ear buds too loud, cause he totally looked over at us, after I said that.  

We are SO bad with the lingo to each other.    :D

You gotta be silly in life, right?

• Heart 3