How do you handle problems in your life?

jsharr

Sounds about right to me.  And then when it builds up enough, you take your aggression out on the bike or beating the snot out of someone, what ever is convenient at the time.

• Heart 1

At the paper mill we weren't allowed to say "We have a problem", such as "The 2nd dryer on #6 let go  and wrecked the machine.".  It was an "opportunity", such as "We have an opportunity to rebuild the 2nd dryer section on #6".  Problems were opportunities.  I did not then and do not now adhere to that philosophy.  A problem is a problem.  Deal with it or let it go. 

• Heart 1

I worked with an Irishman, Desmond Kelly, when I was in the USAF. He said that he wanted to learn skills so that he could join the Irish Republican Air Force. Then he found out that the IRA didn't have an air force.

Anyway when Desmond had a problem to deal with he'd go out and put on a good sober. Desmond was a smart guy.

• Heart 1

I worked with an Irishman, Desmond Kelly, when I was in the USAF. He said that he wanted to learn skills so that he could join the Irish Republican Air Force. Then he found out that the IRA didn't have an air force.

Anyway when Desmond had a problem to deal with he'd go out and put on a good sober. Desmond was a smart guy.

Not a bad way to face the day or life as it were.