Sign in to follow this  
Razors Edge

Where To Watch - 2018

Looks like ordering Fubo.TV is back on my to-do list. It worked quite well last year - I could watch on a computer or on the AppleTV app.

2018 pro cycling TV calendar

Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race – January 27-28, Fubo.TV
UCI Cyclocross World Cup: Hoogerheide – January 28, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Gold
UCI Cyclocross Women’s World Championships – February 3, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Gold
UCI Cyclocross Men’s World Championships – February 4, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Gold
Dubai Tour – February 6-10, Fubo.TV
Abu Dhabi Tour – February 20-25, Fubo.TV
Omloop Het Nieuwsblad – February 24, Fubo.TV
UCI Track World Championships – February 28, Fubo.TV
Strade Bianche – March 3, Fubo.TV
Paris-Nice – March 4-11, NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Group
Tirreno-Adriatico – March 7-13, Fubo.TV
Milano-Sanremo – March 17, Fubo.TV
Volta a Catalunya – March 20 – 26, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Gold
Gent-Wevelgem – March 25, Fubo.TV
Dwars door Vlaanderen – March 28, Fubo.TV
Ronde van Vlaanderen – April 1, Fubo.TV
Scheldeprijs – April 4, Fubo.TV
Paris-Roubaix – April 8, NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Group
De Brabantse Pijl – April 11, Fubo.TV
Amstel Gold Race – April 15, Fubo.TV
La Flèche Wallonne – April 19, NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Group
Liège-Bastogne-Liège – April 23, NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Group
Tour de Romandie – April 24-29
Giro d’Italia – May 4-27, Fubo.TV
Tour Series – May 9-18, Fubo.TV
Amgen Tour of California – May 14-20, NBC Sports Gold, NBC Sports Group, and Tour Tracker
Critérium du Dauphiné – June 4-11, NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Group
UCI BMX Supercross World Championships – June 5-9, Fubo.TV
Tour de Suisse – June 9-17, NBC Sports Group
Tour de France – July 7-29, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Group
OVO Women’s Tour – June 13-17, Fubo.TV
Prudential Ride London – July 29, NBC Sports Group
Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah – August 6-12, local Fox stations, Fubo.TV, and Tour Tracker
Arctic Race of Norway – August 8-12, NBC Sports Group
Colorado Classic – August 16-19, Fubo.TV and Tour Tracker
Vuelta a España – August 25-September 16, NBC Sports Group
Tour of Alberta – August 31-September 3, Fubo.TV and Tour Tracker
Brussels Cycling Classic – September 1, Fubo.TV
Tour of Britain – September 2-9, Fubo.TV
UCI Mountain Bike World Championship – September 4-9, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Group
Grand Prix Cycliste de Quebec – September 7, Fubo.TV
Grand Prix Cycliste de Montreal – September 9, Fubo.TV
UCI Road World Championships – September 25-30, Fubo.TV and NBC Sports Group
Paris-Tours – October 7, NBC Sports Group
Tour of Taihu Lake – October 6-13, Fubo.TV
Milano-Torino – October 10, Fubo.TV
Gran Piemonte – October 11, Fubo.TV
Il Lombardia – October 13, Fubo.TV

I'll have to look for this, never seen the entire race except the last 15 kms on youtube.

Will Peter be back this weekend? Not sure how much time he is taking off for this fatherhood thing? 

21 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I'll have to look for this, never seen the entire race except the last 15 kms on youtube.

Will Peter be back this weekend? Not sure how much time he is taking off for this fatherhood thing? 

He was "confirmed" just last Tuesday, but things can change. It is his race to lose, but so are most races nowadays :D  But that means they become the "shadow Sagan" show instead of "race to win" kind that is best.

Tom

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

He was "confirmed" just last Tuesday, but things can change. It is his race to lose, but so are most races nowadays :D  But that means they become the "shadow Sagan" show instead of "race to win" kind that is best.

Tom

Well, he did the Het Volk promo posters last week, then didn’t start. So... MSR?

On 4/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

I learned today that I don't have Fubo TV. But found a live stream on youtube.

I used to go that route - steephills usually - but the past few years, I've adopted a much more "support it or it will go away" mentality.  Sadly, I think the cycling-on-TV model is broken, and since, in the US, it is easier for networks to just ignore everything but (and possibly as well) the TdF, Fubo is getting my $54 the next two months (at least).  The Giro is EASILY worth $54, and April has enough action that I am okay paying for it as well.

It sucks that I am a fan of a niche sport :(

Tom

A newer player has popped up covering the Giro and other races in 2018.  FloBikes may be a good option for folks.

I'll stick with FUBO through the Giro, but maybe then jump to Flo for the next year of races.

From their site:

So how much will this cost?

Glad you asked.

FloBikes’ PRO accounts, required to watch live events and replays, start at $30 per month, or $150 per year (we like to look at it as $12.50 per month). A PRO account provides access to premium content across every site in the FloSports network.

Is there an app, you say?

Yes! Download the FloSports app to watch live on Roku, Apple TV 4, or your favorite IOS device.

And what else will you get?

Allow us to point out some highlights (and please, take a look at our full North American live broadcast calendar below).

On FloBikes in 2018, you’ll get to watch the aforementioned Ardennes classic Amstel Gold, live this Sunday; the Tour of the Alps, starring Chris Froome, Fabio Aru, and Thibaut Pinot starting on Monday; the Tour of Romandie; the Giro d’Italia (the Giro!); the Tour de Suisse (aka the the pre-Tour test race starring Peter Sagan); America’s toughest stage race, the Tour of Utah; and world-class cyclocross racing all fall and winter.

In total this year, North American viewers will get 63 world-class events and 188 days of racing. (Stay tuned as we continue to add races to our live events schedule.)

Plus, you get more—much more.

In 2019, annual subscribers will get monuments Milan San Remo and the Tour of Flanders, as well as nearly all of the early-season classics, starting with Omloop Het Nieuwsblad.

In addition to our live events, we’ll continue to provide day-to-day coverage of the sport as well as in-depth feature stories and videos. For example, you can see our exclusive look inside Tom Boonen’s new career as a race car driver, Nate Brown’s KOM-winning ride at the Tour de France, and the inspirational comeback of Olympic hopeful Josh Hartman.

Subscribers will also have access to premium training plans and videos from some of the top athletes and coaches in the world.

Tom