Strange dream

Dirtyhip

I was trying to create chaos in a coal factory. I swiped a uniform and damaged some equipment. 

This was after I stole a car to get there. The car kept stalling out and it had a bad starter. I had to do the rolling clutch pop thing, over and over as I stopped for supplies. I don't think I was Bonnie. More like a female hayduke. I have no idea why I had this dream. I am not even a part of any organization like this. Strange.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I was trying to create chaos in a coal factory. I swiped a uniform and damaged some equipment. 

This was after I stole a car to get there. The car kept stalling out and it had a bad starter. I had to do the rolling clutch pop thing, over and over as I stopped for supplies. I don't think I was Bonnie. More like a female hayduke. I have no idea why I had this dream. I am not even a part of any organization like this. Strange.

Were you driving @jsharr's truck?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Thug life.

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

Were you driving @jsharr's truck?

It was like this Buick thing, which makes no sense, cause it was an auto. There is no clutch. 

We rubbed coal on our faces to mask our identity as we blended in at the factory. Which also makes no sense cause Shirely people would have noticed I was not the person in uniform, but a 120 # chic in a factory of big guys. Hahaha 

Just now, Random dickbag said:

Thug life.

True story here, I was a member of an organization back in my 20's. I went to one meeting. One of the guys asked me out on a date with him to...get this...go stop a dam from being built. I am not sure if there were chains involved, but I never went back to another meeting.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Sounded a bit like Norma Rae or Meryl Streep type movie and you're 100% more awesome than that nonsense. 

I think you should be sponsored by Big Coal in your next race.   :nodhead:

If you were in my dream, you would have been trying to stop us. I would have stole your car, cause the getaway Buick was problematic.

You would have had to try and take me into custody, but would have purposely botched it and released me. You would have been sympathetic to our cause.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

If you were in my dream, you would have been trying to stop us. I would have stole your car, cause the getaway Buick was problematic.

You would have had to try and take me into custody, but would have purposely botched it and released me. You would have been sympathetic to our cause.

Incorrect. 

I would have been sympathetic to you because you're my friend and you're awesome. You would have gone free with a warning. Anyone else trying to hurt Big Coal would have died a horrible death.  :)

• Heart 2
  • Whatever 1