1/31/18 activities

Dirtyhip

Usual commute of 5

Gym work with project badass:  There is a machine that just mimics never ending stairs.  I climbed 56 floors on it,  level 8. Then did elliptical for another 10.  I had her do the same.

Weights:  bench press with 70#s, shoulder press, and other shoulder work with hand held dumbells, 20 push ups, 30 sit ups (frog style), supermans (20 of them), then lots of stretching.

• Heart 3

I updated the spreadsheet for my County signal inventory, and my project status report, and I prepared five invoices.

Actually I counted 48 steps on the round trip from my office to the copier and I'm sure I made two dozen of those trips.  Watch the pounds melt away!

• Heart 1

Packed, hung out with parents, , got a bad haircut, went to a crappy restaurant with my brother and his wife (have horrible reflux already, and not even laying down), watched 3 hours of "Lost" with my brother, then made rice krispie squares for my mother.  Still a few more things to do tonight before the flight tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Intestinal Parasite said:

Packed, hung out with parents, , got a bad haircut, went to a crappy restaurant with my brother and his wife (have horrible reflux already, and not even laying down), watched 3 hours of "Lost" with my brother, then made rice krispie squares for my mother.  Still a few more things to do tonight before the flight tomorrow.

Ouch.  Reflux hurts.  First time I had it bad, I thought I was having a heart attack.  

I tend to avoid certain things now, and am careful with really fatty things. 

Are you enjoying your visit with Mom and fam?