Shitcan Razors edge.

Wilbur

17 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Crap, I forgot to take notes.  We'll vote again on Tuesday.

Which is good, because I lost track of time, then my laptop needed a reboot, I got stuck in the "Please wait while updates are applied" nonsense, and then I think I lost all the edits I made to my Powerpoint presentation.  By the time I sorted everything out, I realized I had missed the Tuesday meeting!!!  

Wow - I dodged a bullet!

Tom

On 7/27/2018 at 10:40 AM, maddmaxx said:

Isn't the meeting on hold for the remainder of the summer schedule so we can get out and ride more?

What sucks is my legal fees are piling up!  A top tier team like I have working this darn witch hunt is neither cheap nor fun to be around.  It is taking a toll on my wallet and my soul!

Tom

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What sucks is my legal fees are piling up!  A top tier team like I have working this darn witch hunt is neither cheap nor fun to be around.  It is taking a toll on my wallet and my soul!

Tom

These big corporations can really tie up your case and bury you in legal fees, the bastards!

11 hours ago, Page Turner said:
  •  
  • Whatever1
Razors Edge reacted to this
...welcome to my fan club. @AirwickWithCheese is club president, and he has all the "whatever" hats and membership cards, so you should contact him directly.

I've LONG been a fan!  Is this a more "official" club? Do I pay dues? Do we have social events? Can I have drinks and hors d'oeuvres with you before your next event? Will you keep my contact information private and not sell it?  

In other words, YAY!!!!!!

Tom

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I've LONG been a fan!  Is this a more "official" club? Do I pay dues? Do we have social events? Can I have drinks and hors d'oeuvres with you before your next event? Will you keep my contact information private and not sell it?  

In other words, YAY!!!!!!

Tom

...all of this, and more, is part and parcel of your membership. Dues are now included in a revenue sharing agreement with a paid forum membership. Make Square Wheels Forum Great Again !!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

So since the other thread is locked, I’ll ask here. Is there any work around for posting images from google with htpps:/ prefixes? Any time I try to post from google images it is rejected.

The solution, grasshopper, is a simple one:

1) Select image(s) from Google https:// location

2) Copy those images to your local hard drive

3) Drag and drop those local copies of the images into the post.

See - easy peesy!

12 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

So your “looks like it did” comment was wrong. 

Are you trying to get this thread locked???

And,  FTR, the "looks like it did" was for your successful post.  I didn't know the details behind it (still don't).

I can, if you like, raise a new thread for "fixing" the issue you have.  :D