No hipsters allowed

Longjohn

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

They were smart to recant!  Hipsters are pretty much the modern economic engine for the US! Piss them off, and you become a relic of a bygone era.

Tom

I'm going to a trendy hipster restaurant tonight. For the most part Hipsters like good food, but as I get older, I feel like more of an outsider.

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I'm going to a trendy hipster restaurant tonight. For the most part Hipsters like good food, but as I get older, I feel like more of an outsider.

I understand completely.  It must be hard to be a badass and have to sit and watch the hamsters these days.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I agree.  I get the feeling that when I'm not looking they are sneaking glances to judge how easy it would be to roll my chair out onto the ice.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I agree.  I get the feeling that when I'm not looking they are sneaking glances to judge how easy it would be to roll my chair out onto the ice.

Agreed.  I've got youngsters at my place of business lubing up the casters on my chair to make the pushing easier for them..