Thank you

Square Wheels

38 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Everyone is quick with their criticism when a post gets moved or hidden, or when doesn't get moved or hidden.

Oh, for goodness sake! :rolleyes:

Look who's too quick to criticize about how we're too quick to criticize!!!

And I even waited more than 30 minutes after SW's post to criticize so I wouldn't be too quick to criticize, either, already!

;)

20 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

YW and thank you for this forum, w/o it we'd be homeless :( 

Yeah, without SW we'd all be posting on a server running in a cardboard box in an alley, or in a beat up tent set up along some bike trail.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I hope you people remember these warm sentiments the next time someone moves one of your "absolutely non-political" threads to P&R.  :rolleyes::)

For the record, I am the one responsible for all thread moves.  If I move it, I am responsible.  If a mod moves it, I am responsible for what they did.  If you don't like this policy, please file your claim here.

• Haha 2

Thank you to the Mods, I have moderated on another forum a while back and it was much tamer than this one and I know how much work went into it.  So when I got slapped on the pee-pee by RR, I didn't take it personally, I know it just helps keep us cretins in line.  And thank you SW, if this virtual town was our own little Bedrock, you'd be The Grand Poobah for sure.

image.jpeg

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Thank you to the Mods, I have moderated on another forum a while back and it was much tamer than this one and I know how much work went into it.  So when I got slapped on the pee-pee by RR, I didn't take it personally, I know it just helps keep us cretins in line.  And thank you SW, if this virtual town was our own little Bedrock, you'd be The Grand Poobah for sure.

Epic. :D

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't say it enough.

Thank you for your participation in this great site.  Clearly without all of you, we have nothing.

Thank you for the financial support for those that have purchased it.

This I definitely do not say enough, thank you to all past and current moderators.  This is a tough site to make a happy home for everyone.  Everyone is quick with their criticism when a post gets moved or hidden, or when doesn't get moved or hidden.  The moderators here have my full trust and support and have done an amazing job.

Thank you

Financial support? Purchased it?