My guns...

petitepedal

So...tonight he added "Monster Walks"....I gotta find me a blue band for my calves :nodhead:  OMG I feel those in my azz....We also did some bicep curls...just for the photo :P  I asked about the interval training on the bike and mixing it up... and oh yeah...like its not bad enough that he is making things harder...I told him we need to move from the red band to the blue band....on pull overs and palloff press  :dontknow:  I am dumb :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Yeah..I was looking at options other than the guy at the gym...so I could learn to do it right and not get hurt.

Square guy has a trainer you can borrow. He liked him so much last year he hired him again. I think if I was going to hire a trainer I’d hire a girl. But that’s just me.

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Square guy has a trainer you can borrow. He liked him so much last year he hired him again. I think if I was going to hire a trainer I’d hire a girl. But that’s just me.

My guy is an exercise physiologist that specializes in fitness and aging.  I still like to remind him he is only 35 when he claims to understand my pain. :)  

• Heart 3

9 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

On topic.  My arm warmers and elbow pads used to fall down.  Now, they stay on.  This is due to the increase in arm size.

I have the opposite problem now... one place I carry chub was around my upper arms and it was one of the first places it came off.  My arm warmers still stay on but are much easier to pull up now.

54 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I have the opposite problem now... one place I carry chub was around my upper arms and it was one of the first places it came off.  My arm warmers still stay on but are much easier to pull up now.

As a result of the recent condition, I'd lose my wrist watch if not for my hand.