Go Pats!!

Wilbur

Lots of green at mass this morning.

I'm in no way convinced the Patriots will win; the way the Eagles play, and the momentum they have, remind me too much of the Giants. And the Eagles have a better QB than the Giants, even in Foles.

I almost fear a close Patriots win with a few questionable calls. Philadelphia would be a smoking ruin tomorrow. 

Nevertheless - go Pats!:D

40 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is that when you'll be sober again?  Pats fans seem to drink in "excess" fairly regularly. :nyanya:

Tom

Nope, that's when the council meets to determine how long your ban will be.  Sadly, they have pre-voted and it sounds permanent.

And since you're new here, I am not a fun guy.  No drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, gluten-free and vegan.  Just thought I'd clear that up.

37 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

And since you're new here, I am not a fun guy.  No drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, gluten-free and vegan.

IT'S ALL A SHAM!!!! Well, all of it except the "not a fun guy" part, but the "guy" part of that part may still be a sham. :runcirclsmiley:

Tom

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Nope, that's when the council meets to determine how long your ban will be.  Sadly, they have pre-voted and it sounds permanent.

And since you're new here, I am not a fun guy.  No drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, gluten-free and vegan.  Just thought I'd clear that up.

You forgot "no funny". :) 

• Sad 1