Loose lay

Airehead

It isn't perfect.  It is fairly easy and looks good especially in older houses that may not have the flattest and squarest rooms. Don't go with the cheapest if you are looking for long term beauty.  Since  you are selling a medium priced line would probably make it look nice to sell. Many times it isn't important to have the most expensive in to sell.  In a few years a buyer will want to redecorate to their tastes.  Initial eye appeal is the most important thing for a sale.

• Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Does any of you have loose lay flooring in your home?  Iis it as great as Kardean wants you to think it is?  I saw some I think and am thinking of having it installed in the bathroom of the house we are selling. 

@AirwickWithCheese needs to be here to answer your flooring questions.  That is his expertise even though he likes to think he knows something about windows.  In my experience, it depends on the product, the installation and the application.  Many manufactured floors don't stand up to moisture so bathrooms aren't the best place for them.  

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

Does any of you have loose lay flooring in your home?  Iis it as great as Kardean wants you to think it is?  I saw some I think and am thinking of having it installed in the bathroom of the house we are selling. 

...I have some in the kitchen.  I would not put it in a bathroom because of the aforementioned water vulnerabilities.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

@AirwickWithCheese needs to be here to answer your flooring questions.  That is his expertise even though he likes to think he knows something about windows.  In my experience, it depends on the product, the installation and the application.  Many manufactured floors don't stand up to moisture so bathrooms aren't the best place for them.  

Absolutely.  Many flooring tiles will swell on the back side if water gets under them causing them to buckle and curl.  I learned this the hard way on my sun porch.