What is on your agenda this week?

petitepedal

Jump grid workshop tonight with Lindy, hopefully his tail will work well enough for him to have good jump form.  Then home to watch Westminster and miss my mom.

I teach at the college on Tuesday night.  Then home to watch Westminster and miss my mom.

Wednesday, Lindy and Ryan have pet therapy class in the evening.

Thursday a hair cut I hope.

Friday--- celebration that I lived through another week.

And all the regular stuff.

BSA Circle 10 Council strategic goals meeting tonight

BSA Golden Arrow District Committee meeting tomorrow night

Golden Arrow District Camoree planning meeting on Wed.

21st wedding anniversary on Thursday, taking Martha out for wine and dessert

Wade has a BB game on Friday.

Saturday I have a Friends of Scouting presentation to do for a local cub scout pack's blue and gold banquet.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:cheerleader:Getting my azz handed to me on Thursday... Friday is payday...I think that covers it!!

Word on the street is you're being handed a smaller azz on Thursday. So you got that going for you.

Nothing special here. Weather forecast for the week is winter/spring/winter/spring with a lot of rain throughout. Saturday and Sunday look good for riding but the LBS may reopen sometime this week so I may be reeled back in on Saturday. Next Monday is a holiday here, but forecast is rain again. Other than that I got nothing.

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

What ya got, 90 day servicing?  Factory tuneup?  Warranty repair?

Moved my old plane for the old boss.  It is now down for the 120 month inspection which takes 12 weeks.  Glad I left because his new pilot got laid off for the 12 weeks.  My new ride has no flights until the 20th. :) 

Day after tomorrow I get a new experience.  All my career I've had to be careful around YAG lasers.  You always have to protect your eyes as even the light from a reflection damages them.  Now someone is going to use a YAG on my right eye on purpose to drill some holes.

:o

SLT.jpg

The holes are supposed to allow the eye to drain a bit more (just a bit) and that should relieve the pressure.  I made a suggestion to the doc but he said that frozen peas would not be on the menu this time.  I'm a bit nervous because the keep you around after the operation for a while "in case things go wrong and the pressure goes up fast"

Then in a few weeks they will determine if the procedure did any good or not.

I'll probably have to take the rest of the week off from work to avoid stress.  :whistle:

• Heart 4