DoSmudge pics from this weekend

smudge

Thanks!

Yes, we had a very good time. She has a fit bit, and apparently we did about 14,000 steps on Friday including a 2.28 mile showshoe hike, and about 15,000 steps on Saturday walking around the Fat Bike Nationals facility and into the woods and then downtown looking at the ice sculptures. Oh, and shoveling snow 'cuz apparently her significant other doesn't shovel?? (He's damned lucky I wasn't there when he said he wasn't going to shovel the plowed snow at the end of their driveway before he went fishing. WTF??!!)

She's a pretty good kid. She can be way nicer than I can, but she has good snark-ability too. She has been working hard to lose weight and get in better shape to keep up with Mom. She bikes a lot better now, and she has really been enjoying participating in 5k's. (not sure where she got that!) She's looking great and has more stamina than Mom now. (after a while snowshoeing I got a clue and just followed in her trail!)

She seems to enjoy making corny faces with her selfies. I declared that last pic "The Pic of the Weekend"!!

• Heart 2