Sad News, good thoughts needed

jsharr

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

I did not even know that RG was a veternarian

My sister is almost done her veterinary school program. All of us in the family with pets CAN'T WAIT for graduation day. Many of us spend far more a year in vet bills than in personal health bills (out of pocket(!) costs not insurance).

And, it will be nice to have complete trust in our vet (no monetary motivation).

Tom

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

My sister is almost done her veterinary school program. All of us in the family with pets CAN'T WAIT for graduation day. Many of us spend far more a year in vet bills than in personal health bills (out of pocket(!) costs not insurance).

And, it will be nice to have complete trust in our vet (no monetary motivation).

Tom

Sounds like you have way to much trust in your family ties to me.  Best of luck all the same....

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

So you want him to mount dead animals?  that is just sick.

guess I had not thought of it that way... I just recalled the joke where the guys goes into a tavern in (fill in the name of the state you want to run down).  All the guys in the bar are suspicious of the outsider.  The bartender asks the guy what he does.  He replies he is a taxidermist.  The bartender asks what does a taxidermist do. The guy replies I mount animals.  The bartender yells to everyone else "He's ok.. he is one of us!"

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

guess I had not thought of it that way... I just recalled the joke where the guys goes into a tavern in (fill in the name of the state you want to run down).  All the guys in the bar are suspicious of the outsider.  The bartender asks the guy what he does.  He replies he is a taxidermist.  The bartender asks what does a taxidermist do. The guy replies I mount animals.  The bartender yells to everyone else "He's ok.. he is one of us!"

I know an even more inappropriate one.  At the end, the taxidermist asks the customer, "So you want them stuffed and mounted?" and the customer replies "You do not have to go that far, sitting on a couch and holding hands would be fine"

• Haha 1