Mmmm, cooking with ginger

Ralphie

Just now, Longjohn said:

The secret to the salt is to do something to sweat it out. That could mean running a couple mile or maybe just mixing in some Screaming Sphincter Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce. What ever it takes. 

I just drank lots o water.  The hot sauce sounds way more enjoyable and less evil than the running.

Just now, Longjohn said:

The secret to the salt is to do something to sweat it out. That could mean running a couple mile or maybe just mixing in some Screaming Sphincter Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce. What ever it takes. 

I just drank lots o water.  The hot sauce sounds way more enjoyable and less evil than the running.

I must have an iron anus because I have never had a problem with that.

IMG20170706170318.jpg?v=1499375031

The Screaming Sphincter Garlic Pepper hot sauce is something I bought at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati while I was there with Old #7 the night before GOBA. It was really good, a good garlic taste and lots of heat. I bought it mostly for the name and the picture on the label. They had tons of stuff I wanted to buy but whatever I bought was going to sit in a black car in the sun for seven days before I could bring it home so that ruled out most of their stuff. I have never suffered the afterburn on hot sauce either. I think I digest all the heat.