Sold out?

Wilbur

The Agera RS took 26.88 seconds to accelerate to 400 km/h over a distance of 1,958 meters. Deceleration took 9.56 seconds over 483 meters. The total distance used for 0-400-0 was 2,441 meters.

It took several minutes more to find and replace the drivers eyeballs from where they had fallen in the dashboard airvents.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Ok, now you're just showing off.

So what you want Parr8 and I to understand is that 400kph sounds really fast but is not really as fast as it sounds.

The Agera RS took 26.88 seconds to accelerate to 400 km/h over a distance of 1,958 meters.

So that would mean 26.88 seconds to accelerate to 248 mph over a distance of 1.17 miles.  I mean that's fast, but it sounds much faster in the kilometer language.  

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

The Agera RS took 26.88 seconds to accelerate to 400 km/h over a distance of 1,958 meters.

So that would mean 26.88 seconds to accelerate to 248 mph over a distance of 1.17 miles.  I mean that's fast, but it sounds much faster in the kilometer language.  

Didn;t you forget to convert the metric seconds? :dontknow:  Deconds?

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

I think the more impressive part is it slowed to 0 in that same time.

• Heart 1