So what are your wildest dreams?

maddmaxx

47 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

i would like to travel....and explore all over the place...no money...ain't gonna happen.

All that happens is you see a bunch of crap you can see on the internet, spend a lot of money doing so and are happy as hell to get home. :)  Yes, my opinion is slightly jaded. 

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

All that happens is you see a bunch of crap you can see on the internet, spend a lot of money doing so and are happy as hell to get home. :)  Yes, my opinion is slightly jaded. 

I am a homebody.  I would like to see some spectacular and just nice shit, but home is much more practical for me, not being endowed with excess bux.  Actually at this point my dream is just to retire and be comfy at home with good health and fun and rewarding stuffs to do locally.

• Heart 3

Methinks I've already achieved some of my dreams...some travel, some livin' in different places. No, I don't have a bucket list of destinations to go worldwide. Just certain places have been and maybe 1-2 other places in future.

I'm glad to have travelled earlier in life when some spectacular places preferably requires you to be fit to get there..

I would like to defy reality to do some...artwork.

Oh wait - this is supposed to be wildest dreams, not most pragmatic.  Hmm, I am too old for the Playboy Mansion thing, and having Jay Leno's garage seems like too much work.  I'll have to ponder on this for a while. :)  It still needs to be something in the realm of possibility though, so that lets out those first two anyway. :D

My wildest daydream begins with being beamed aboard Captain Kirk's Starship Enterprise where I'm taken into the future because I've seen too much.  I'm young and sent to Star Fleet Academy where I study engineering. I then spend a year working as a human assistant to the very old Vulcan leader T'pol on Vulcan and studying Vulcan graduate-level engineering. Then I'm reassigned to the Enterprise. During one mission, I sacrifice myself to save the crew from a strange creature in a far, hard to reach place in the galaxy.  The crew assumes I've been killed and the creature puts me in a cocoon in a form of suspended animation.

Years later, the crew of Captain Picard's "next generation" Enterprise stumbles on my location and rescues me. I'm sent back to Star Fleet Academy to refresh my engineering skills, then rejoin Picard's Enterprise.  During a battle with a strange trans-dimensional enemy, I'm caught between phaser beams from each side and am transported into the past, where I awake on the original Star Ship Enterprise under Captain Archer.  I'm shocked that the first officer is the young, extremely hot-looking, T'Pol.  We have an affair and I suddenly realize why the very elderly T'Pol asked for the young-me to be an assistant a century later. After serving a couple years on Archer's Enterprise, the far-future Commission that regulates and mostly prevents time travel discovers I'm in the wrong time and decide I most appropriately belong back on Captain Picard's Enterprise where I know of no technology more advanced than the age I'm in.

After a few years, I'm promoted to captain a of small Federation military scout ship.  At one point, I'm assigned to capture or destroy the Maquis, the renegade group fighting the Cardassian takeover of planets awarded to them by a treaty with the Federation.  Believing the Maquis are in the right, I look the other way and don't capture them.  Star Fleet finds out and reduces me in rank to Commander and Engineering Officer, and assigns me to the Star Ship Voyager, where I work under Captain Katherine Janeway.  Soon after, Voyager is swept far into the Delta Quadrant with a Maquis ship that is destroyed and Voyager's crew becomes a mix of Starfleet and Maquis personnel.  I takes us 7 years to get home during which I make friends with many Maquis, including engineer B'elanna Torres.

Soon after we make it back to the Alpha Quadrant, I'm assigned to the space station Deep Space Nine, where we are soon invaded by the Dominion of the Beta Quadrant.  I'm promoted back to Captain and given a ship.  I ask for the in-prison Maquis engineer B'elanna Torres to be released from prison and assigned as my chief engineer before I will take command.  We fight the Dominion together for two years, alongside the personnel from Deep Space Nine.  On the way, I meet a counselor who is a joined Trill, Ezri Dax, and the worm in her belly carries the memories of nine former trills that the symbiotic worm had been passed through over 300 years. Ezri had been the father or four children and the mother of six in past lives.  Ezri was complicated, but I married her.

After a couple years, we defeat the Dominion and I'm offered a professorship at Star Fleet Academy in San Francisco. I take it and Ezri, also a Star Fleet Academy graduate, becomes a counselor there.

So I end up taking part in all five of the original Star Trek series.  End of Story.