"Hello orange, I'm going to eat you"

Randomguy

12 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Oranges are going off around my neighborhood. I still buy them but also raid two large trees loaded with fruit  on my evening walk with Jack.  I'm putting down 2 or 3 a day right now but 1/2 are tree picked.  OMG so f'ing good.

Do you and Jack need company on your evening walks??  :whistle:

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

:( my psoriasis does not like oranges....

Bummer... I love fruit, all fruit and really embrace the seasons.  Pears, apples, mangos and especially citrus is in abundance at our markets.  I also love the summer fruits as well. 

I really cut back on carbs like bread, rice and pasta and have been eating my normal amount of of fruit which is 4 or 5 pieces a day (2-3 Oranges, an apple with lunch and sometimes a mango) and my numbers have been keeping in check.

I don't think i would be a happy camper if I had to eliminate any fruit...

• Heart 1

After delivering the piano, stopped by or favorite citrus candy and souvenir shop. The still had honeybells, which I love but ready for variety. Should be getting some tangerines in shortly. Drove by a lot of groves still with fruit on the tree. In a couple of months will be great cycling as the citrus blossom aroma will fill the air. Noted quite a few groves that had been trimmed (block cut trees) to enhance the new growth and next year's crop.

• Heart 1