I feel hung over

Randomguy

9 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

Make your way across the river yet?

...I rode by there on my way up to Performance Bike to get a couple of tubes.

I hardly ever drink beer any more, and I have a strong suspicion that any place that needs to dress their waitresses like that is not a quality food destination.:(

2 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I rode by there on my way up to Performance Bike to get a couple of tubes.

I hardly ever drink beer any more, and I have a strong suspicion that any place that needs to dress their waitresses like that is not a quality food destination.:(

Probably has something to do with the type of food you Like??

...yeah, probably.  Yesterday, I got down as far as the Rai Jin Ramen House on my ride, and I realized that although I had my lock, I had neglected to bring the key.

The young woman who runs the place was so kind that when she saw me looking in the window for a table where I could see my bike outside and take a chance while eating a noodle bowl, she opened the door and asked me if I wanted to come in, and how it was nice to see me again.  Then she told me I could park my bike inside over in a corner behind a table that wasn't being used.

I guess that's how often I eat Ramen there, and I honestly can't picture that happening at a spot like Twin Peaks.  I think they concentrate on burgers and fries.

I like a good burger, but only maybe a couple of times per year, so if I go someplace and order one, it has to be good because I just used up half my annual allotment. 

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...yeah, probably.  Yesterday, I got down as far as the Rai Jin Ramen House on my ride, and I realized that although I had my lock, I had neglected to bring the key.

The young woman who runs the place was so kind that when she saw me looking in the window for a table where I could see my bike outside and take a chance while eating a noodle bowl, she opened the door and asked me if I wanted to come in, and how it was nice to see me again.  Then she told me I could park my bike inside over in a corner behind a table that wasn't being used.

I guess that's how often I eat Ramen there, and I honestly can't picture that happening at a spot like Twin Peaks.  I think they concentrate on burgers and fries.

I like a good burger, but only maybe a couple of times per year, so if I go someplace and order one, it has to be good because I just used up half my annual allotment. 

Ramen house sounds great. You have some nice riding around there. Too effing hot though. ;)