There is so much to like about people who speak sense in a confused world

Randomguy

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:
pinkarrow.gif  RUSSIAN BRIDES CLUB
Russian Brides weekly updatesonline photo personals catalog of single russian women and ukraine girls looking for dating and marriage worldwide. Each 1-2 weeks about 100 new single russian brides was added into our russian brides catalog.

pinkarrow.gif  RANDOM WOMEN'S PROFILES

http://www.russian-brides-club.com/

How can I be sure that they graduated from that "how to be a good wife" school?

When I was coaching our high school's county champ, state trophy winning chess team, other faculty members told me I should get a mail-order Russian bride: "They're blonde, beautiful, educated, and love to play chess!"

I had three neighbors or coworkers who had mail-order brides. In each case she was much younger than the husband.  In each case after getting established in the USA, the women left the husbands for guys closer to their own age!

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

I had three neighbors or coworkers who had mail-order brides. In each case she was much younger than the husband.  In each case after getting established in the USA, the women left the husbands for guys closer to their own age!

They should have known that they were just renting them for a few years, and they also could have just gotten one closer to their own age (provided they had gone to good wife school).