Just a few observations from my morning...

petitepedal

I feel strong!!  My legs are solid.  And that was what went through my head at church...before I hit the gym!!

Yesterday, I caught a blurb on "Cooks Country"..about Greek yogurt. Sure enough...I have been eating the stuff with pectin in it...it is "plain" and called "greek" but it has less than half the protein than Greek Yogurt made the traditional way..it is $1 to $2 more for the traditional stuff :whistle: but I got some that was on sale and will give it a shot..

After church, work out and groceries...I grabbed a sammie and chips before coming home...OMG I do not know when I last had chips..but these were way salty.....I guess chips will become a hot weather biking treat...I haven't purchased too many sammies either... :cheerleader:

• Heart 4

53 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I feel strong!!  My legs are solid.  And that was what went through my head at church...before I hit the gym!!

Yesterday, I caught a blurb on "Cooks Country"..about Greek yogurt. Sure enough...I have been eating the stuff with pectin in it...it is "plain" and called "greek" but it has less than half the protein than Greek Yogurt made the traditional way..it is $1 to $2 more for the traditional stuff :whistle: but I got some that was on sale and will give it a shot..

After church, work out and groceries...I grabbed a sammie and chips before coming home...OMG I do not know when I last had chips..but these were way salty.....I guess chips will become a hot weather biking treat...I haven't purchased too many sammies either... :cheerleader:

Yesterday WOChrisL, Daughter and future SIL went on an adventure to Venice Beach, Malibu and a stop at my sister's Mexican restaurant for a free meal.  I was quiet proud of myself for laying off the chips & salsa and had tacos in lettuce cups.

Chips are soo good and soo deadly.

Yogurt sounds good!  I've been eating two 4 oz. Probiotic Activia Yogurts, Lowfat (180 cal/8 oz) to Nofat (120 cal/8 oz) for lunch most days since mid-January, initially to replace the stomach bacteria killed by all the antibiotics I was taking for bronchitis, now to continue the more-healthy eating and weight loss.  I may switch to Greek soon, not because I buy the b.s. that low-carbs are the way to go, but because I get enough carbs in the rest of my diet and am a type-2 diabetic.