Camper is done and ready.

Dirtyhip

1 minute ago, Indy said:

So what did you do?  I need to repair mine because I'm an idiot and ripped the linoleum because I was in a hurry.

There was a little bit of damage to the floor from the previous owner ignoring the importance of preventative maintenance on the weatherproofing.  My husband put in a new laminate wood floor, and replaced the lino and a small amount of subfloor.  Not much expense, but it took considerable amount of labor.  It looks brand new again.  

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

There was a little bit of damage to the floor from the previous owner ignoring the importance of preventative maintenance on the weatherproofing.  My husband put in a new laminate wood floor, and replaced the lino and a small amount of subfloor.  Not much expense, but it took considerable amount of labor.  It looks brand new again.  

So full tear out of the old and glue down new laminate, or a floating laminate.  I'm thinking about just laying a plank floating over top the existing, but can't decide.

Dude.  You should hang out with my husband.  No idea of what kind of floor.  I think he put in floating laminate.  It is supposedly a laminate that is decent for wet areas.  

I'll take a pic for you this morning, when I go out to get going for work. 

Yes, he tore out all the lino and some subfloor (at the door), and did a new floor.    

• Heart 1