Highfalutin wedding

Square Wheels

I get the joke..sorta.

Honest, I can't relate to the jokey wedding nor the crowd.  Am I acting high faultin'? 

I come from a family where genetically we seem to be allergic to alcohol. I kid you not. A lot of us can't hold much alcohol without getting red in face after a few sips.  We each have some beers and wine bottles in pantry somewhere in our homes.  And get around to having one... every few months.  I know because of family get-togethers.  But 2 bottles of wine for ....20 people.  That's how it works naturally in our family.

29 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I get the joke..sorta.

Honest, I can't relate to the jokey wedding nor the crowd.  Am I acting high faultin'? 

I come from a family where genetically we seem to be allergic to alcohol. I kid you not. A lot of us can't hold much alcohol without getting red in face after a few sips.  We each have some beers and wine bottles in pantry somewhere in our homes.  And get around to having one... every few months.  I know because of family get-togethers.  But 2 bottles of wine for ....20 people.  That's how it works naturally in our family.

alcohol dehydrogenase deficiency. A real money saver.