Hope you had a good Sunday....

Zephyr

Because mine was not as planned

Started with a lovely breakfast, a la Wilburs Gordan Ramsey eggs video the other day.  

image.thumb.jpeg.75f25fabb9a4bade7e37669a79dd7f28.jpeg

Finished just in time to notice some discolouration in the kitchen ceiling, compliments of a leak in the roof during the rain last night.

image.thumb.jpeg.efd38407cc4b2bc4f35f37c3b36dd682.jpeg

So down it came.......

image.thumb.jpeg.969a432b1973968b069514c7ccfebb05.jpeg

And due to an oddity in our roof line, it was in a portion of the attic that I have no access to.  So a quick change of plans, and took advantage of the hole to install 4 new pot lights in the living room that I have been wanting to do, but hadn't worked out how.

image.thumb.jpeg.961e001ac41ec12904c9655bf0e7e0b6.jpeg

Could not find the leak, so put up a temp patch over the hole with insulation and wood to allow me easy access next time it is raining.  And all I wanted to do today was relax......

The rats and other vermin thank you for creating a nice entry into the home.

Rented a 10' U-Haul truck. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a U-Haul truck would come WITHOUT a loading ramp. Had to manufacture a ramp from scrap lumber and other stuff, like car ramps to support the angle at the base, as there was no way to lift a piano that high.

Just woke up at supper after a 2 hr. late afternoon nap. Highly unusual of me.

No, I'm not going to eat much for dinner since for lunch we had noodle soups at a Chinese restaurant (which felt like something else). Then at a café, a strawberry cruffin stuffed with real strawberry sauce and Perrier water on side.  I think my whole body has been trying to recover from a long hanging cold of sniffles then sore throat coughing  for past 2 wks.  Have reached to recovery final end. Too bad all of this had to happen on a weekend.