New place

Parsnip Totin Jack

Very nice!  The older people get, the more they appreciate most of their home space being on one floor.  My sister moved to a rancher for that reason and, whenever I replace my washer and dryer, I'm going to put them on the enclosed back porch instead of the basement where they are now.  My legs are fine now, but I've had enough Achilles tendon, ripped hip ligament, and sprained ankle problems to realize what a hassle frequent use of basement steps may be in my future.

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Very nice!  The older people get, the more they appreciate most of their home space being on one floor.  My sister moved to a rancher for that reason and, whenever I replace my washer and dryer, I'm going to put them on the enclosed back porch instead of the basement where they are now.  My legs are fine now, but I've had enough Achilles tendon, ripped hip ligament, and sprained ankle problems to realize what a hassle frequent use of basement steps may be in my future.

My wife was trying to sell our house before she had her hips replaced. We might eventually have to do that but she is fine now she has two new hips.

• Heart 1

On February 19, 2018 at 7:36 AM, petitepedal said:

I will visit in May :D

You can visit in May, we'll have to locate a guest bed, we have the room but not a bed. I have a bike you can ride too, it's a 44 cm Dolce. Visit the 19th. You can ride Tour de Madison county with us.

• Awesome 1