Carmel, Indiana Friday and Saturday.

Digital_photog

Went to Carmel Friday.  Was going to the Conner Longrifles reenactor show on Saturday morning.  Took along a Gibson Les Paul that I am letting my grandson try out. He wants to buy this one from me.

2015 LP studio with P90 pickups. It will be an upgrade from the Epiphone Dot with humbuckers that I gave him.  He is keeping it a few weeks to see if he and his instructor like it.

Went to the show in Noblesville on Saturday morning then back to our daughter's home. They have 4 season tickets to Butler basketball games.  Only our daughter was going since everyone else had conflicts. I went with her and got to see the first Butler game I have been to in over 10 years.

28164509_10215459065820006_2213980647329543255_o.thumb.jpg.3ef87c0654ea69536c9ca09efb354c79.jpg

Came back home after the game.  Grandson was still playing the LP when I left at 5pm Saturday. I have a feeling I won't be getting the LP back. At 10 years old he is playing better than I do so I suppose it a appropriate that he has it.  Has already wrote and recorded 2 of his own songs.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

FIFY

Did they win?  Who did they play?  I'm too lazy to UTG.

I've enjoyed watching Butler since Coach Stevens brought the program to the national scene.

Butler 69 Providence 54

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/recap?gameId=400988615

OK lazy.  I made it easy for you.  All you have to do is click the link.