Group Discount?

Razors Edge

Just now, jsharr said:

Are you suffering from Prius envy?

They are sooo small. It is actually odd that a few of those aren't hybrid Camrys or the like.  It is interesting though that there is more than just one Prius style now, and still none that appeal to me.

And, at this point in time, I'm a poor candidate for a hybrid or electric car. In the past year, I am at ~5,000 total miles driven.  I actually think I need to get an oil change based on time rather than mileage this time around.

Tom

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

They are sooo small. It is actually odd that a few of those aren't hybrid Camrys or the like.  It is interesting though that there is more than just one Prius style now, and still none that appeal to me.

And, at this point in time, I'm a poor candidate for a hybrid or electric car. In the past year, I am at ~5,000 total miles driven.  I actually think I need to get an oil change based on time rather than mileage this time around.

Tom

Prius make a pretty bog model.  My wife has an old one, it's amazing what we have put in the back of that thing.  I have a Hybrid Camry, almost no trunk at all.

3 hours ago, Tizeye said:

Bragging? The Beemer is your car as you were surprised but the Prius group discount.

Mine's the 14 year old Accord with 150,000 miles on it. Turns 15 in April.

My next vehicle will fit better in LtdSklz neighborhood than my own (but there are a few pick-em-up trucks in my hood).

Tom

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Mine's the 14 year old Accord with 150,000 miles on it. Turns 15 in April.

My next vehicle will fit better in LtdSklz neighborhood than my own (but there are a few pick-em-up trucks in my hood).

Tom

After the VW diesel buyback paying me more than I paid for the car, mine is the bmw with a lot of funk. Mini Cooper Countryman S (same chassis, engine and transmission as the BMW X1). A Ram 1500 diesel was a second choice but 1) they put a hold on the diesel (thanks VW) so none available, and 2) wife's knees need to be replaced and she couldn't climb in - reminded of that on Sunday with a U-Hail rental. Very difficult in and out.

I had the opportunity to take an older prius on a long road trip. I have to say I was pretty impressed with it. For a small car it had more room than I had expected. It got great mileage. It handled well on the road and had a lot more power than I would have expected. 

I rented a camry hybrid many years ago and agree with SW, no trunk. It drove nice and had the interior space of a midsize. 

My brother in law is on his third Prius and loves them.  While he leases, thus the turnover, he always has the option of walking to another manufacturer or leasing a different Toyota model, but stays with the Prius. For he and his wife, it is more than enough room.